22 June 2010

buying pretty girly things.......

No not for my little bundle, the sex of which will remain a mystery until he or she graces us with his or her arrival. Although if you were to ask my Husband he is betting on a girl after my 9 weeks of being sick and laying on the lounge 24/7!! I am not convinced.....

I am lucky enough to be be Godmother to my cousins two gorgeous little girls, Madisen and Jorja and a very dear friend also has a beautiful little girl, Holly. Of course I spoil these little girls and love to buy pretty little things for them.

As December is going to be a busy month in our household I have begun the task of Christmas/End of Year Birthday shopping. Here are a couple of items that I picked up for the girls on Made It yesterday.....

From Nesian Kids these gorgeous little knotty necklaces...

Image from Nesian Kids

From Ank Bowtique these super cute headbands....



Images from Ank Bowtique

Can't wait to receive them in the post!

Oh and Amanda and Bec, if you are reading this just pretend you didn't see these gorgeous little girly gifts! xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails