14 March 2010

Handmade Easter Cards

So I have been sneaking around putting listings into my Etsy Store over the last couple of days, although I am planning on having a BIG GRAND OPENING any day now, I have spent a few hours today whipping up some Easter Cards with a piece of gorgeous patterned paper that I found. Seeing as though Easter is only a couple of weeks away I have listed these cards in both my Etsy and my Made It Stores.

Here is a sneaky peek....



Just to sweeten the deal I am offering FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA for these cards and a flat rate of $1 for postage everywhere else.

Be quick, there are only six of these cards available.

Stay tuned for the GRAND OPENING GIVEAWAY happening, hmmmmm lets see, around Wednesday!

Hope you have had a great weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails