16 April 2010

D.I.Y Friday...

Today I have decided to feature a few of my favourite PDF Patterns and Printables available on Etsy.

So without further ado....

PDF file Coptic Book Tutorial by evalicious. This book binding technique has had me intrigued since I saw the books made by Paige.



Lil' Hoots Printable Cake Wrappers



Under Mumma's Wing Mobile - Printable pdf template and tutorial



Both these cute little printables are by GoMakeMe who are based in Sydney.

I couldn't resist this little guy, Husband is a huge Yoda fan.... Amigurumi Little Yoda Star Wars doll crochet pattern in pdf by lafeecrochette



And last but definetely not least this Easy Envelope Clutch PDF Sewing Pattern by keykalou



Plenty of Craftee Inspiration there for what looks like is going to be a rainy weekend here in Brisbane!

Looking forward to a Girly DVD night with Tacos and Popcorn tonight with a special friend!! Got lots of catching up to do!! Pefect rainy weather for it too!

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails