21 May 2010

And the Winner Is.......

Well I am now thinking the random number generator would have been a lot easier, but where is the fun in that!!!

Here are the names - All 124 of them - scrunched up in the bowl (and yes that is my cake mixing bowl!!)...



And here is me picking out the winner (Natey is fast asleep with his Daddy at the moment, sorry to disappoint but the name drawing was left up to me).....


CONGRATULATIONS STEPHANIE S!!!

I have just sent an email your way! I look forward to hearing from you soon so I can get these goodies in the post to you!

Thank you once again to everyone that entered! I had a lovely time meeting all my new blog followers! So much fun in fact that I have decided to make the Giveaway a regular thing on my blog!!! The next one will coincide with my 30th Birthday next month!

Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

mbb said...

Thanks for running such a generous giveaway Tamara!

make it perfect said...

Hi Kacey

Hi Tamara

Just letting you know that you are the WINNER of Giveaway #3 on my blog :)
www.tonicoward.blogspot.com

Congratulations and can you let me know your postal address so I can get your prize ready to send off to you?!

Toni :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails