24 May 2010

Monday Etsy Finds.....

So I have been a little stumped lately with finding new and fabulous things on Etsy, or maybe it is just that I have not had time to sit down and really look....

However, this morning I open up Etsy and find two totally gorgeous items on the front page, so I guess technically they are not my finds but thanks to simpleroots, my favourites list has now grown.

Just between you and I there are a few good Birthday Hints amongst this lot.....

Gorgeous Bags by Crazy Boy....







Cute In Touch Clutches by downstairsDesigns...







I love this fabric......

Finally, these Hats are the cutest things I have ever seen......

By sparkyjones....





This one is my absolute FAVE!!!



Cute huh!!

Finally some good weather to take my little friend to the park!

Happy Monday!

1 comments:

adrienne said...

Those are adorable hats! I love them :)
Thanks for sharing the link

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails