19 May 2010

Step Thirteen - Wreath

Thirteen classes down five to go, I can't believe it is nearly over. My Wednesday nights will never be the same and more importantly, what will one blog about now on a Thursday? Might just have to join in the Creative Space fun over at Kootoyoo....

So last night was the lesson with Wreaths. A nice change on a traditional bouquet or arrangement of flowers. I like working with the oasis, much more forgiving than straussing a bouquet!

Here is what I came home with.....




Found these little Jonquils whilst at the shops this morning, so cute..



Don't forget you only have until Midnight AEST tonight, Thursday 20 May 2010 to enter my Giveaway, details of which can be found here. I am overwhelmed by the response so far. The winner will be drawn and announced here on Friday 21st May 2010. Also do yourself a favour and check out the Sew Mama Sew! Blog for all the other Giveaways that are happening now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails