02 May 2010

With Love xo

So as mentioned previously here the launch of my very talented Sister-in-Law Jackie's new business, With Love Fine Wedding Stationery, has now officially happened!!

She has an awesome Special Offer to celebrate the launch, details of which can be found here.

Here are just a few of my favourites from the gorgeous collections....

Eco-Care Collection :: 'Diamond Dreaming'



Eco-Care Collection :: 'Blooming Lovely'



Embellished Collection :: 'Hello Sailor'



Embellished Collection :: 'Oh Happy Day'



Essentials Collection :: 'Adorned'



Essentials Collection :: 'Sitting Pretty'



Hmmm, ok techically I love one third of the collections!!! Lucky I am not getting married and don't have to actually make a real decision!

Goodluck Jackie! I know you are going to be extremely successfuly! I am very proud of you! I have a very important job for you to do for me towards the end of the year {wink, wink, nudge, nudge}!!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails