13 June 2010

a nice day out......

We have my Mum and Dad staying with us at the moment. We headed to Portside this morning to check out the Boutique Markets as they were having a Kids and Pets Big Day Out!

Nate had a great time in the Petting Zoo, not to mention pointing and announcing every DOG! DOG! DOG! that he saw, God Bless Him!


As always there were some fabulous finds at the Market. I am in love with the new large art frames from Mondo Cherry. There was one featuring these gorgeous hearts on display today.....

Image from Mondo Cherry

I love this one with the butterflies too......

Image from Mondo Cherry

I always enjoy reading Mondo Cherry's Blog, these ladies are so talented and classy not to mention full of of inspiration. I love that they are fellow Brisbanites!

Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails