04 July 2010

A quick weekend away.....


I can't believe how quickly the weekends come and then how quickly they are gone again....

We spent the night on the Gold Coast last night, hard to believe that we live a mere 45 minutes away and it is the first time in ages that we have been there! Husband had to participate in the 5km walk of the Gold Coast Marathon with his work this morning whilst Nate and I spent a lazy morning in bed!

Was nice to get away but it is always much nicer to come home.

Off to put some of my creative notes into action.......

Hope you have had a nice weekend.

1 comments:

CraftyMummy said...

All the cool kids must have been at the GC this weekend - certainly all my good friends were! So I had to smile and comment when I read your post...

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails