06 August 2010

insider information required.....


Ok so after a very quick and rash decision last night, Nate and I are joining Mitch in Melbourne from Sunday through Wednesday. He needs to go down for a conference and Nate and I just need a change of scenery!! So that is going to leave me and my little boy lots of time to explore all the little nooks and alley's of Melbourne.

So all you lovely ladies in Melbourne I want to know all the secrets! All the little places that only the locals would know about. The fabulous little cafes down hidden alleys, little shops full of cute things and any other vital pieces of information! Oh and because I am lucky enough to have a little sister living in Melbourne who would make a great babysitter, maybe I need to know some good restaurants for a nice night out with hubby......

Pen and paper is poised waiting for instructions......

2 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

Oh wow you lucky thing you!! I would love to advise!! Let me know which side of town you will be staying at so I can come up with some good tips and recommendations that would suit!! Oh the idea's are flooding in.....

Lulu froufrou said...

ooh go to MR Wolf if your St kilda very kid friendly between 5&6.30 but trendy enough to feel special. Have fun - hope our weather is kind to you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails