Now that the Creative Collective Christmas Charity Auction is in full swing more details here, it is time to get signed up for our December project...
I am excited to announce that our December Project is......
To join in this Handmade Christmas Card Swap head over to Swap-Bot and sign up. It's free! Then visit the Creative Collective Swap Page and join the swap. You will need the code "CCChristmas" to join. You must sign up by Dec 2nd [AEDT] to be included in this swap. You will be emailed on Dec 2nd with instructions on how to find out who your swap partners are.
CREATE / SHOP:
Get crafty and create 5 beautiful handmade Christmas cards, or have fun shopping for handmade Christmas cards to send off and spread a little festive cheer.
Once you know who your partners are [after Dec 2nd] you can send your cards off to them! This must be done by Dec 10.
When your cards arrive, take a photo and post it to the Creative Collective Flickr Group so we can all see the pretty cards you received.
- Sign up at the Creative Collective Swap-Bot Page by Dec 1st.
- Partners will be allocated on Dec 2nd
- Your cards must be sent by Dec 10th
All dates are Australian Eastern Daylight Saving Times.
- All cards must be handmade or purchased from someone who has handmade them.
- You must be willing to send your card internationally as your partner may reside overseas.
- All photos you submit to the Flickr group must not have copyright restrictions. This will allow the Creative Collective Members to feature your images on their blogs.
- By signing up for this project you are agreeing to adhere to these conditions.
Merry Christmas from all of us at Creative Collective. We hope you take part and have fun celebrating the season!