06 December 2010

real living magazine christmas edition....

Ok, so I am no magazine reviewer or critic but I thought I would do a little wrap up on each of the Christmas Edition Magazines that I seen to have accumulated over the last couple of weeks....

First cab off the rank.... Real Living


....WHAT I LOVE....


Real Homes :: Modern & Timeless (page 96 - 104) - I especially love the spread on pages 100 and 101. I love the teepee, the crochet rug on the little bed and the prints on the walls! Too cute!

Real Homes :: Beach Retreat (page 112 - 119) - I love it ALL, the whole lot! This is one amazing home!

Christmas All Wrapped Up :: Krafty Proposal (page 124 & 125) - I love kraft paper and this tree is just so cute! I love the idea of having presents wrapped in kraft paper and jazzed up with pretty things!

Real Shopping For Girls :: Pretty & Playful (page 90) - I love all the cute little gift ideas on this page and I love the fabric that the wall has been covered in! Maybe I have a little soft spot for this page cause Nate got the Rocking Moose as a gift from his Uncle Ev and Aunty Jackie last christmas!


Real Living Food :: Cookie Ice-Cream Sandwiches (page 166 - 167) - I am so going to give these little gems a try!

We're Loving :: Handmade Gift Ideas (page 64 - 68) - I love it because it is all about handmade with so many cute ideas! I love the photo on page 64 especially!

Real Shopping :: For Her - Pretty Shades of Pink - I love the colours on this page! I especially love the Doily Necklaces, the Wooden Handle Embroidery Clutch and the Sneakers!

Lots of Christmassy goodness in this edition!

What were your favourites?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails