01 April 2011
This month the Creative Collective challenge is about creating something with an Easter theme. You might like to make some chocolate, create some Easter cards, crochet a bunny, take a photograph of your pet bunny....whatsoever you feel like so long as it's in some way linked to Easter.
This month you'll also see us posting more regularly on the blog, sharing ideas, cool finds and loads of other new developments too - stay tuned!
Don’t forget the Creative Collective Forum is also a great place to get together with other fabulous and interesting creative types and share ideas, talk about what you’re working on or simply just to hang out.
We want to see what fabulousness you have created! Take a photo of your newly created item and then upload it to the Creative Collective Flickr Group or the Facebook Page. Don’t forget to include, in the comments/description fields, what items you used to complete your project, why you chose to do what you did and a link to a tutorial if you used or made one up so that others can do it too. The more information you can leave the greater the chance of the image being used by other people.
As projects are posted to Flickr and Facebook the ladies of Creative Collective will post them to the Creative Collective Blog with your details about how you made your craft project. (Remember: leave information about your project when you post the photos.)
This project runs from today until April 30, 2011. At the end of the month we're asking you all to blog about your favourite projects. The founding members will certainly be blogging their favourites!
We're all looking forward to seeing what you create.
* All items must be created by you.
* Items must either be linked to the Easter theme.
* By submitting your photos to the Creative Collective Flickr Group you are agreeing to letting these images be used on other blogs associated with this challenge.
* All photos you submit to the Creative Collective Flickr Group must not have copyright restrictions. This will allow the Creative Collective Members to feature your images on their blogs.
* All images used to promote this Creative Collective project must be credited to the source. Failure to do so will result in possible removal from future projects.
* Please only submit photos related to this challenge. Any photos that do not relate to the current challenge will be deleted.
* By submitting photos to this project you are agreeing to adhere to these conditions.