01 May 2011
We are sure that you have all noticed the trending use of the faithful old Embroidery Hoop. This month’s project is all about this very versatile crafting tool! We want you to use your creative flair and create something, anything using an embroidery hoop. Any size, round or oval, the choice is yours!
We want to see what you have created! Take a photo of your In the Hoop Project and upload it to the Creative Collective Flickr Group or the Facebook Page so we can all see how you have used your embroidery hoop!
Don’t forget to include, in the comments/description fields, what items you used to complete your project, why you chose to do what you did and if you have a tutorial so others can do it too. The more information you can leave the greater the chance of the image being used by other people.
If you are a regular blogger be sure to stop by the Creative Collective Blog each Wednesday for our Creative Collective Link Love post where you can add your link and share the progress of your project with us all.
This project runs from today until 31 May 2011. After this date the Creative Collective Members will blog about some of the great items you all create!
If you are stuck for ideas, need someone to bounce ideas off or just generally want to chat with other crafty minded people, sign up to the Creative Collective Forum and see what the buzz is about!
Now it is time to get your craft on! We can’t wait to see what you all come up with!
- All items must be handmade by you.
- All items must include an Embroidery Hoop.
- By submitting your photos to the Creative Collective Flickr Group you are agreeing to letting these images be used on other Blogs associated with this challenge.
- All photos you submit to the Creative Collective Flickr Group must not have copyright restrictions. This will allow the Creative Collective Members to feature your images on their blogs.
- All images used to promote this Creative Collective Project must be credited to the source. Failure to do so will result in possible removal from future projects.
- Please only submit photos that relate to this Project. Any photos submitted that do not relate to the current project will be deleted.
- By submitting photos to this project you are agreeing to adhere to these conditions.