11 May 2011

quick three :: children's books

I implemented a rule in my house when Master N was about 6 months old and had been given every toy under the sun. The rule was 'If you feel the need to bring a present every time you come to visit, it must be a book'. Not unreasonable I think after all at least a book is something that can continue to give rather than be thrown in the toy box and forgotten about right?


So here are the three books that I read a lot to Master N....


There's a Yeti in my Shed - Master N adores this book! I know it word for word! I must admit that it is kind of cute!


Big Yellow Digger - I think the big wheels that spin are a big winner with this book. I think we spent a whole $2, if I had $2 for the number of times this book has been read and driven around the house I would be a millionaire.


Funny Frog - This book was given to Master N by a family friend and he loves it! It has such cute little illustrations and as it says on the front lots of surprises!



Playing along with Kasiabear - you should too!

3 comments:

kasia leach said...

Yaay!! New books I haven't heard of..
That is such a fab rule by the way.. I've just been going mad of late with the amount of toys in our house...

little love said...

We have the same rule! xx

another donkey design by kate said...

I am such a fan of books as present. at my baby shower I asked eveyone to bring a book as a present which was really nice. Not read any of your three before but i will keep an eye out for them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails