28 February 2010

Need a little pick me up??

Do yourself a favour and head over to Lemon Tree Studio! This Etsy Shop has the most colourful, not to mention divine things I have seen in a little while!

Check out some of these little finds......

Gorgeous Butterfly Embellishments



Beautiful Clutch Bag



Sweet Rubber Stamps



Bright & Colourful American Crafts Paper



Adorable Forest Friends Magnets



Hello Card



Cute Flower Tags



So much cute stuff, all guaranteed to make you feel warm and fuzzy inside!

Check out the blog here too! I am definetely now a follower!

Hope your weekend was great!

1 comments:

Just Me said...

you are so so sweet and I am thrilled to be a part of your blog. thank you so much for making my week!
xo,
shelly

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails