01 March 2010

The day just got brighter!

The weather is terrible here today, miserable rain and not a glimpse of blue sky in sight, that was however until Australia Post arrived with a box full of sunshine from Anna's Craft Cupboard!!!

Thought I would share a couple of photos of a small snippet of the gorgeous papers I just received! Can't wait to play with these!







Just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to Anna from Anna's Craft Cupboard. I didn't expect to receive this parcel until at least Wednesday or Thursday this week, so I put it to the back of my mind only to get a huge surprise when it turned up this morning before 9am! My order was processed super quick! Can't wait to fill my shopping cart again!

Might share a few creations out of this lot with you soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails