14 February 2010

No longer a distant memory!

A little while back whilst checking out the Boutique Markets in Brisbane I came across some gorgeous little brooches at Udessi. After being hurried along by husband these brooches became a distant memory. That was until late last night when I stumbled across the Etsy Store of the very talented Sophie from Sophie Isobel Designs. So after looking at every item listed in the store five times and still not being able to decide on which brooch I wanted to purchase, I then signed myself up to Sophie's Blog Her Library Adventures.

So the point of me blogging about this you ask?? Well Sophie is having a giveaway on her blog where you can win one of her gorgeous brooches! Do yourself a favour and check it out, her little pieces are just divine! Sophie is also offering FREE shipping for the month of February in her Etsy Store. Only thing is trying to decide which one to buy!!




Til next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails