10 March 2010

Must not be late........

For a very important date!



I am off to see Alice in Wonderland on Friday night with my friend Claire! I can't remember the last time I went to the Cinema if I had to guess I would say that it was well before Nate arrived! Eeek!

So in honour of all things Alice here are some cute little finds from Etsy

This gorgeous Limited Edition Alice in Wonderland Pin Topper Set by Pinks & Needles



Alice in Wonderland Print by Stephanie Fizer



Alice - The White Rabbit Necklace by Laplace's Demon



I will let you know what I think of the movie!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow to see the pictures of my flower creation from tonight's class!

See you soon.

1 comments:

Michelle Jamieson said...

Hi Tamara!
Thanks for popping by my blog. Lovely to meet new friends...it makes my day!
Alice in Wonderland is very high on the list in this house. Both Zac and Ella are desperate to see it!!
Chelle Xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails