11 March 2010

Step 3 - Classic Posy Bowl Arrangement

Last night was the third class in my 18 week Commercial Floristry Course at Perrotts School of Floristry. I attempted a Classic Posy Bowl Arrangement, which was much easier than the Classic Bouquet from last week. Easier because you had a base to work with and were not having to hold onto the flowers whilst adding and taking away from them.

So this is what I ended up with...







Personally, all I thought about the whole time I was doing this arrangement was that they look like funeral flowers, bit depressing I know.

I also came to the realisation last night that the reason Husband doesn't buy me flowers anymore is because I am so fussy about them! I guess I can just start buying and arranging my own once I am finished this course!

Happy Thursday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails