12 May 2010

A bit of practice!

So you would have seen my post from last week showing you my creation from my Flower Class (if not you can see it here).

Well Nate and I took at trip to Tesselaar's, the flower wholesaler in Coorparoo. Oh my goodness, I was in flower heaven! I have never, ever seen so much variety, so many amazing flowers and beautiful foliage, all in one place!

Anyway, back to the story, I decided that I was going to make a couple more of the cubed arrangements, they were just so cute and I really enjoyed making them. So I left the wholesaler with a truckload of flowers and over the next couple of days this is what I came up with...




The green chrysanthemums are just divine! I love them!

Looking forward to class tonight. A presentation bouquet is the task. Check back tomorrow for the pics!

Happy Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails