10 June 2010

Step Sixteen - Corporate Long and Low

You will have noticed that the last couple Thursday's have gone by without my usual photos of my creation from my Flower Class. Well I am back, two more weeks to go and I will now have a couple of lessons later in the year to make up for the missed ones.... Not sure what I will do on Wednesday nights now....

Last night saw a lesson in Corporate Long and Low Arrangements with some beautiful Natives. After a couple of weeks off my flower arranging mojo took a while to return, this is my third attempt after a run in with a rather large banksia that just wasn't working for me! Here are the pics...






They smell amazing and look great sitting on my buffet!

So cold here today, I have just put a hoodie on over two other layers, hope my Sunny Brisbane comes back soon!

Happy Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails