08 July 2010

my creative space.....

Well so far this week I can say that I have my mojo back and have achieved lots! I am busy building stock levels for both wholesale orders and for my Etsy and Made It Stores. I am playing with the idea of have two shop upates a month, one at the beginning and one mid month, will have to see what happens.

Just a few pics of what I have been up to, some new products amongst these if you have a real good look!! Photos aren't great but you get the picture!




To check out more Creative Spaces head over to Kootoyoo.....

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

angelina said...

isnt it great to have a energy filled week. mine comes and goes...

Kim W. said...

pretty butterfly's!!

Danielle McDonald said...

What a gorgeous blog! You've been so busy and I don't know how you fit everything in with being a Mum too! I read your piece on the temptation to find out the sex of your new baby. This made me smile as I'm sometimes surprised at how strong this temptation has been for me too!....and YES it usually is when I see something really cute that I want to buy for the baby, but just have to hold off!

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

all that cute packaging and those items look great! well done finding your mojo...;-)

Peta @ Pippiwillow said...

Good on you for 'making hay whilst the sun shone'. I love those bursts of energy that get you moving toward you goal. Peta

midge said...

great creativity. your work looks lovely. good luck with the shop

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails