09 July 2010

shop update....

Well I wasn't going to update the store until next week but after a flurry of sales today and being completely wiped out of punchies in my Made It Store by a lovely lady who is preparing for her little girls birthday party I didn't really have much choice - although I am definetely not complaining but I am thanking my lucky stars that I have been very busy making items this week to replace the stock.

Here are a few of the new additions....








Lots more to be added including some new items, will see how I go over the weekend may get these added then. In the meantime check out the Made It and Etsy Stores and see what you can find!

Also was very excited to have an old friend from Primary School find me through my Made It Store tonight, looking forward to a big email catch up with her very soon, one needs to put herself to bed now though, way past my bedtime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails