04 October 2010

at my house.....


I am wondering how much longer it will be before I can't see my little one over the big bump!! I would love to know what he is thinking when he looks up and has to take a step back in order to see me!

I cannot get over the fabulous weather we have had here today after a very miserable weekend. We have spent a fair bit of time outside getting our Vitamin D doses!

All in all it has been another productive day in our household which is always nice. The joys of nesting and things needing to be done NOW!

Not ot mention a bit of excitement in the air and gathering of inspiration for the Creative Collective Spring Craft Challenge. I have no idea what I am going to make but am having fun collecting some things for an inspiration board!

To see what else is happening at everyone else's place head over here....

8 comments:

Mummahh said...

that is the most gorgeous pic ever, he is so Handsome, reminds me of my lil man with his blonde locks.
Ali @ mummahh
xo

Lou said...

It is a very beautiful photo!
Sounds like fun starting up a new inspiration board.
Happy Nesting and thanks for joining in again this week. Lou.

Sarah said...

What a beautiful photo, definitely one to treasure!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photo !

Cathie said...

since you are nesting Tamara, wanna come round & do my folding, I'll bake you some cupcakes ;)

that is definitely a gorgeous pic. not long now. enjoy it.

Cat said...

Very cute picture. He does look deep in thought there. Enjoy your nesting.:)

mbb said...

Looks like you haven't got long to go until your new arrival! How exciting for you all.

What a stunning photo of Nate & bub, it is bound to be a real keeper, one to show both of the kids when they are old enough to appreciate how beautiful it is.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I have a picture just like this one too!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails