29 March 2011

quick three :: favourite movies



Top Gun - I used to sit and watch this as a little girl and tell my Mum that I was going to be a fighter pilot when I grew up! I get goosebumps everytime I hear a song from this movie - sad I know! This is classic Tom Cruise before the jumping on the couch episode!

[image source]


Romeo & Juliet - I love, love, love this movie. Every single bit of it. I cry (not sure why) everytime I watch the fishtank scene and the end, oh dear, I am devastated everytime.


[image source]


The Social Network - This one is a bit out of left field for me. This was the last movie I saw the the cinema with Uber Claire before Baby H was born. I wasn't all that keen on seeing it but went along and I loved it. This one is definetely a keeper for me.


Playing along with Kasiabear - why not join in too!


4 comments:

kasia leach said...

oh the good old top gun.. wow!! i still want to be a fighter pilot but i don't think i'll fit it in.. i have a thing with planes. my hubby even got me a 'war bird' flight for christmas one year..

thanks for joining in tamara
xx

Carly Webber said...

The classics never get old do they! I havent seen the Social Network - my thoughts on it were the same as yours... maybe I should give it a go now! Thanks for sharing - found you through Kasiabear! x

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

ooooh interesting three choices there Tamara!! I love R&J too - and cry! Although i'm the type of person that each time I watch, i hope for a different ending - much like titanic (pleeeeease seee the iceberg this time!!!!!!!)
xx

74 Lime Lane said...

Top Gun! you and me both. Aaah the memories.
"There are no points for second place!"

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails