21 April 2011

my creative space...

I am happy to say that I have managed to get a bit of creative time in in the last couple of weeks. Firstly I put together these cute little Pom Pom Bunnies as part of the Creative Collective Eggcellent Easter Project.


Then there were the Personalised Egg Keepsakes that I made to put into the kidlets' Memory Boxes. More details on how I made these can be found here.


And finally, I have been slowly but surely still stitching away with the Dinosaur Softie. This project seems to have become the one I sit down with when I have the time or feel like doing something that doesn't take too much of my brain space!


What I have you been up to in your Creative Space?

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh wow, your egg keepsakes are simply gorgeous, I love how bright and vibrant the colours are!

andrea creates said...

looks like you've been busy!
i haven't been up to much sadly-as it's spring break, i haven't had much chance...hope to fix that next week :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails