03 February 2010

A big few days!!

We have just spent an extra long weekend in Sydney. Mitch had to travel down there for work so Nate and I tagged along for the trip. We spent a night with Mitch's Grandma (Nate's Great Grandma) which was really nice. We don't see her very often and the last time she saw Nate he was about 3 weeks old! She was delighted to see him and even managed to keep up with him for most of the time!

We headed into the City on Saturday afternoon and had a quiet night in with some amazing Japanese food, a glass of wine and an early bed. Sunday we headed to the Fish Markets at Pyrmont and treated ourselves to a massive meal of oysters, prawns and yep, you guessed it, more wine! Had to take a photo to share with you!



And a happy snap of Nate and I!



After lunch we made our way to Circular Quay and wandered around the Rocks Markets.....





We then jumped on a ferry back to Darling Harbour.

Nate and I explored the City on Monday whilst Mitch was at work and on Tuesday Nate treated me to a sleep in and didn't wake til 7am! Yay! Tired and weary we arrived back in Brisbane yesterday afternoon, only to have our new car break down again (second time in less than a month) on the way home from the airport and we had to have it towed, again! Aaarrghh!!! Anyway.......

Was nice to come home and find a little Etsy purchase waiting for me!



Aren't they just so cute and they were packaged up so lovely too! I can't wait to use the bookmarks to keep track of days in my diary and favourites in my inspiration diary too! The other little treasures in the tin are thumbtacks, can't wait to put them into action! You can check out Katie Le Roy's Etsy Store HERE she has some gorgeous things.

Anyway, this Crafty Mumma is signing off! My soft, squishy pillow is calling my name.

Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails