22 November 2010

at my house.....

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!


Well there must be something in the air! I have woken up this morning full of excitement and feeling the need to start pulling out and dusting off the Christmas Decorations! Probably very premature but I thought that I would make a start. I have a bit of a list of things that I would love to get done all working around a teal, red and silver theme this year!

I have the placecards for Christmas lunch to do which involves these little pretties from Kaisercraft, will be sure to post a pic when I have worked my magic and they are finished!

I am feeling the need to make some Martha Poms too, so I have the materials ready for those.

I am also going to have a crack at some hanging decorations made from some gorgeous red and white spot paper doilies that I purchased a while back knowing that someday I would find something to do with them!

And finally I cam across this tutorial for some gorgeous paper snowflakes on the Little Paper Lane Blog the other day and thought maybe I could give these a go too?

Over ambitious! Probably but lets see how I go! No doubt I will be ready for a nap by 10.30am!

To see what else is happening grab a cuppa and head on over to Lou's here - by the way Welcome Back Lou! We missed you xx

8 comments:

Maxabella said...

I'm going for the Christmas spirit this weekend. We're putting up the tree and I'm going to be making some garlands too... should be interesting!! x

Unknown said...

You do have alot planned , can't wait to see it all . I've been thinking of Marthas pom pom too but that's as far as I've gotten .

Unknown said...

It is getting exciting Christmas tree coming out this weekend. Charmaine

Steph said...

Oh I adore Christmas!!! Can't wait to pull out the decorations. Can't wait to see all your Christmas loveliness :)

Alisi's Mummy said...

Wow! All your Christmas dec plans sound amazing. Looking forward to seeing them!

Melinda @ Here We Go Loopy Lou said...

Oh, so exciting! My 4 year old tells me he is making the Christmas decorations at Kindy this year, could be interesting!

Lou said...

All sounds very nice. Funny that this year I am looking forward to pulling out the Christmas tree as well. Often I dread it. I will be great for you to have lots of fun decorations around the house that you have made yourself. I'm going to pop over and see a few of those links as well.
Thanks for the welcome back :) Lou.

Anonymous said...

Most years I try to hold off Christmas as long as possible but with all of these lovely festive blogs I am being sucked in sooner than I expected!

Those tissue paper pom poms are lovely. Thanks for sharing that link I am going to try those myself :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails